It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
Robert joined Davis Funeral Home in 2007, but he has been working as a funeral director and embalmer for over 33 years. In his free time, Bob enjoys spending free time with his only son Logan, at the lake along with other family member and friends. He also enjoys football, kayaking and bike riding.
- After graduating from Bishop Guertin High School in 1986, Robert attended Rivier College and completed an apprenticeship with a local funeral home in Nashua
- He then went on to attend and graduated in 1990 from New England Institute of Applied Arts and Science where he studied funeral service and embalming
- Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer for 30 years
- Bob had also been affiliated as a diener with Nashua Pathology for the thirty years, conducting autopsies on a per diem basis.
- Bob was a former volunteer at the New York Medical Examiners office after 9/11, volunteering with issuing of permits, procuring DNA samples from families for victim confirmation, and cataloging DNA samples
- Member of the National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA)
- Member of the New Hampshire Funeral Directors Association (NHFDA)
- Bob has spoken at Bishop Guertin High School on a number of occasions about funeral service as a career
- Also spoken at a number of Home Health and Hospice tours, welcoming new volunteers
- Also Bob formerly coached Varsity football at Bishop Guertin High School for twelve years