It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
Norman E. Hall
Certified Funeral Service Practitioner
Certified Preplanning Consultant
Norman was born in Nashua and is a 1966 graduate of Nashua High School. He is a lifelong resident of Nashua. He is married to Kathy (Holsten) Madison Hall whom he married on November 19, 2005. Prior to their marriage they had both been widowed. He has two children, Andrew R. Hall and Heather Blondin, and Kathy has two daughters Christine Lightsey and Kimberly Theriault. They have nine grandchildren Austin, Emily, Rachael, Abigail, Hope, Jackson, Madison, Colin and Charlotte.
- Graduated with honors from New England Institute of Anatomy, Sanitary Science, Embalming, and Funeral Directing in Boston in 1967
- Named to the Dean’s List in 3 out of the 4 quarters as a student
- Norman has been working at Davis Funeral Home since 1972
- He became the owner of Davis Funeral Home in 1987
- Member in New Hampshire Funeral Directors Association (NHFDA). Norman was previously President of NHFDA and also served on the Executive Board.
- Current member and past Policy Board Member of the National Funeral Director’s Association (NFDA).
- The NFDA and Academy of Professional Funeral Service has recognized Norman as a Certified Preplanning Counselor.
- Norman is a Vietnam veteran who served in the U.S. Army Mortuary as an Identification Specialist
Norman is active in the following community organizations:
Life member of the Nashua Historical Society
Trustee of Edgewood Cemetery.
Norman is especially proud to be apart of the Bektash Shriners through their network of Shrine Hospitals for burn victims and crippled children.
Norman has formerly been apart of the following organizations:
former member of Nashua Rotary West
Former director of the Boy’s Club
Member of The First Church (Congregational) U.C.C.
Former deacon at The First Church (Congregational) U.C.C.