It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
Andrew R. Hall
Andrew was born in Nashua and is proud to be a seventh generation native Nashua resident. Growing up, Andrew was in the Boys Scouts, and he played soccer and baseball. Currently, Andrew enjoys snowmobiling and skiing. Andrew is the proud father of Austin and Abigail. Austin is a member of the North Marching Band. Abigail enjoys soccer and singing.
Andrew started working at Davis Funeral Home when he was 16. He helped with the maintenance of the funeral home and assisted before, during, and after a funeral service. Today, Andrew has developed into a wonderful funeral director that can service all of a client’s needs.
- As a native of Nashua, Andrew attended Charlotte Avenue School and the former Spring Street Junior High School
- Graduated in 1988 from Nashua High School (South)
- Received a bachelor’s degree in Economics from Plymouth State University in 1992. He was also the recipient of the Adam Smith Silver Pin Award for Outstanding Student in Economics.
- Received a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Southern New Hampshire University (formerly NH College) in 1997
- Graduate from the Funeral Institute of the Northeast
- Andrew became a licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer in 2001
- Member of the New Hampshire Funeral Directors Association (NHFDA)
- Member of the National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA)
Andrew is active in the following community organizations:
Ancient York Lodge #89, Free & Accepted Masons
Nashua Rotary Club
The First Church (Congregational) U.C.C.